If it's your child's first time at sleep away camp, you might feel a little uneasy about leaving your child with someone you've never met. Sometimes getting to know the person a little better will help to put your mind at ease. In this post, you will find seven questions that will help guide the conversation so it seems more natural and less like a crime investigation.
Here are the 7 Questions to Ask Your Child's Camp Counselor:
- Are you from around here?
- What did you learn at staff training?
- What's your background working with kids?
- How do you handle it if someone gets hurt or sick?
- How do you help a child who is homesick?
- What awesome plans do you have in mind for this week?
- What is one thing you hope to teach the kids this week?